We are here for all you Kawasaki maintenance needs, from MOT and servicing to Warranty Work and Repairs. Our highly trained Kawasaki Technicians are here to help you with anything you need during your time owning a Kawasaki.
Kawasaki specialist based in the North East of England.
KAWASAKI NINJA 650 2020 - ON
KAWASAKI NINJA 650 2020 - ON
Kawasaki products perform best with regular maintenance and servicing and each model has a maintenance schedule designed to keep it operating at its optimum performance level. To comply with the terms and conditions of the warranty the vehicle must be serviced by an authorised Kawasaki dealer in accordance with the servicing schedules detailed in your owner's manual. A service log is provided in the Warranty Terms and Conditions and Service Record Booklet. Please ensure your dealer stamps the relevant section whenever a service is carried out. We suggest you keep copies of any service or repair invoices in case the booklet is lost.
• Any maintenance schedule would be incomplete without your own active participation in making the daily inspection as detailed in the owner's manual. Regular cleaning is also essential, and should be undertaken as often as necessary, especially in winter, to help prevent damage or corrosion caused by road salt or other harmful deposits.
• Kawasaki dealers are equipped with special tooling, manuals and service information, and have Kawasaki trained service staff. Kawasaki backs this up with a technical support and parts supply service to further enhance the quality of service available to you.
• Your service history begins with the preparation and inspection of the product prior to delivery. Your new Kawasaki has been carefully checked and prepared by your authorised dealer in accordance with the pre-delivery inspection (PDI) schedule issued by Kawasaki. Please ensure you check that the product is delivered to your satisfaction and that the PDI record in the following section is correctly completed and signed and that the dealer has passed a copy of the PDI certificate to you.
• We regard the first service as very important in the early life of a product. It is essential to have this service carried out by your dealer at the scheduled time.
• Regular servicing is the key to keeping your product operating correctly and should be entrusted to your dealer. The service schedule in your owner's manual tells you when, and which service is required, and details the work to be carried out.
*Terms and Conditions apply, contact us today to find out more.
S.K Motorcycles Ltd (trading as KTM, Kawasaki, Harley-Davidson, Royal Enfield, Aprilia, Moto Guzzi) are directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our Firm Reference Number is FRN821369. Finance is available subject to status. S K Motorcycles Limited is authorised as a CREDIT BROKER and NOT A LENDER. This means we work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase, we may receive a fee for arranging credit.
Kia Stockton Ltd (trading as Iron City Motorcycles who are official dealers for KTM, Kawasaki, Harley-Davidson, Royal Enfield, Aprilia, Moto Guzzi) Concorde Way, Preston Farm Industrial Estate, TS18 3BP are directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our Firm Reference Number is 820538. Finance is available subject to status. Kia Stockton Ltd is authorised as a CREDIT BROKER and NOT A LENDER. This means we work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase, we may receive a fee for arranging credit.
*Terms and conditions apply UK mainland delivery up to 150 miles from motorcycle dealer location.